Can I Say A True Less Plastic Is Like This?

I can't say I'm an eco-friendly person but at the very least I keep trying to reduce my plastic consumption. It's a bit hard to be honest since I admit that plastic is already part of our lifestyle in every aspect.

I tried to reduce my plastic consumption I usually bring my bag whenever I go shopping. I also ask for my drink not using any straws. I've writtein it on jurnal coretanku before.

Those two are small habits that are part of my routine. Even though just simple things but I believe that will help reduce plastic a bit.

The story that I told you is about my experience buying food from an online application. Well, to be honest, I rarely order online food. I just order it when I have extra money and a craving for certain food.

So a few times ago I ordered food from an online application. Bread and a drink. It took like 20 minutes for the food to arrive at my place.

Just like usual I picked up my food from the driver and my first impression was puzzled. I got a bit puzzled for a minute before saying thanks to the driver and back to my room.

Can I Say A True Less Plastic Is Like This?
I got my drink from delivery like this. Photo by restyu.

The food and drink weren't in plastic bags. It was tied in plastic rope. It surprised me since I had never had something like this.

At first, I just thought that my food gonna be in a paper bag or something. But no, it was tied with plastic rope.

Nothing is wrong actually. The food is the same as my order from the application. It tastes good too. Just the packaging surprise me.

I know some shops are starting to reduce their plastic consumption by using paper bags, eco bags, or something like that. However, it's something new for me.

After I untied the knot from my box and drink, I put the plastic rope in my box. I'll use it for binding something package later. Since it is still quite useful so just use it for later right?

restyu 091022.

Comments