Feeding The Fluff Ball Cat That I Met

I still don't have any mood for writing about my culinary journey. So, I end up often writing about my daily life.

I do street feeding for stray cats for a few years. If you ask me for the reason maybe because I don't have the heart to see a cat hungry around me.

Feeding The Fluff Ball Cat That I Met
Cat dry food that I used for street feeding. Photo by restyu.

I usually bring a small bottle of cat dry food in my bag or jacket. So, whenever I found stray cats I gave them a bit of dry food.

To be honest, I just wanted to share the experience of my street feeding a few days ago. It was raining a lot in the evening when I went to the nearby minimarket.

I got a bit drenched due to the rain. While folding the umbrella before entering the minimarket.

I met a small cat with pale brown fur who took shelter in front of the mini market. People didn't pay attention to him but somehow this little fluff ball caught my attention.

I got a bit disappointed that I forgot to put the dry food on my jacket. However, I was glad that I met this fluff buddy in front of the minimarket so I could buy wet food for him while I bought some kinds of stuff.

It took like 15 minutes for me to buy some stuff and of course the cat's wet food. When I stepped out, it was still raining and this fluff ball just staring at people.

I put my bag full of groceries down and opened the cat's wet food. It smelled so fishy and the cat run to me in an instant. It kept meowing until I put the wet food on the floor and he ate it up hurriedly.

I didn't pay attention to people looking at me. Well, I bought the cat wet food with my money so it ain't a problem right?

I shrugged it off and paid attention to the cat. I just smiled at the cat before going back to my place hurriedly since the rain kept getting heavier.

Well, that's all I want to share for now. I don't even think to take a photo with the cat so I don't have any photos of me.

However, I'm still glad to give the little fluff ball a bit of wet food. I hope I can meet the cat once again in a better situation.

restyu, 141022.

Comments