Sneezing Like Maniac Because of Masuk Angin

I feel a bit stuffy and somehow I want to share it. Anyway, it's just a quick update on my daily life.

Last night, I couldn't stop sneezing for 1 hour. My nose was so runny that time and not gonna lie it was the first time my nose hurt like that.

It was so cold even though I had wrapped my body with blank. Maybe because it was raining a lot from the afternoon until evening. It was just the temperature dropped a bit but somehow I felt like freezing

I assumed that the usual guest just visit me. You know, masuk angin. It's my 3rd time writing about it lol.

Sneezing Like Maniac Because of Masuk Angin
A pack of tissues for my runny nose. Photo by restyu.

Not only a runny nose, but I also got migraine and a sore throat too. However, I was glad I didn't have a fever. After struggling for a bit I could sleep even though it was a bit late.

I feel slightly better now. I already drink medicine, stay hydrated, and eat proper food. I think I already take good care of my health but in the end, I still get masuk angin.

I just want to update you about my daily life. I'll write more about my culinary journey once I feel better. Stay safe!

restyu, 031022.

Comments