Even though I haven't uploaded a lot in my blog, I have written a lot in my journal. For an unknown reason, I have been writing a lot in my journal since last month.
I have 2 journal books. One for the dump journal and the other one for my reflective journal. I have written in half of those books so far. That's why I just realised that I have written a lot.
![]() |
| One of random entry in my dump journal. |
To be honest, I don't like my hand writing. Sometimes I feel writing by hand sucks a pain. It's tiring and not fun. I like typing. It feels fun whenever I hear a clicky sound from my keyboard.
My handriting is not pretty nor even neat. It's messy and look terrible. At the certain time, I can't even read my hand writing.
Somehow, I start to embrace my handwriting again. After writing a lot by pen these days, I start to think my handwriting isn't bad. It's still not that good compared to some people that I know. But, hey! It still has a unique character of mine.
It started from yesterday that I felt writing by hand had its own charisma. Writing by hand started to feel special. I have a certain feeling that I can't explain how happy I am after writing by hand and reading it again.
I don't know what exactly happened now. I just feel it's something good for me. Did I just get a character development because I'm getting older? Well, I don't know.
I think that's all for today. I just want to write a bit for this blog. Maybe I'll write about my journaling journey again. See you on the next post!
restyu, 070826.

Comments
Post a Comment