I Tried to Make Cimol and It Looks Good!

I tried to make cimol yesterday. And I like it!

Making cimol isn't that hard. I think making cimol is more simple than cilok. Frying cilok is also faster compared to boiling cilok.

Frying cimol for the first time.
Frying cimol for the first time.

It just took around 15 minutes to make this small portion of cimol. However, I need to be very careful when frying it. Just use a small fire and put it on cold oil before frying it. So, the cimol won't pop.

After it puffed up, drain it a bit and toss it to the bowl. You can add any seasoning. But for now, I want something simple like salt and chili powder. Toss it again until it mix well. Then enjoy it!

Enjoying cimol that I make.
Enjoying cimol that I make.

The cimol is chewy. A bit salty and spicy. It's perfect!

Well, I think I'll keep making cimol at home. Maybe I'll try another seasoning, not just salt and chili powder,

restyu, 110926.

Comments