I Will Do My Best Again In This Semester

It's a new semester here, and I have been busy a bit these days.

I'm in my 5th semester of my university life. The semester just began recently (well, not really). It's the third week in this semester. and I could say so far so good.

Working on my assignment right now.
Working on my assignment right now.

I took 8 classes and full credits this semester. Same with the previous semester. All my classes are online. So, I spent most of my days looking at my laptop. Yes, there's a day when I feel back pain because I sit too long.

Well, I just want to write: I will do my best again in this semester. Last semester I got good a semester GPA, and I'll keep that. Well, who doesn't want to get a good GPA?

That's for today's update. I just want to yap a bit here.

restyu, 011026.

Comments